This document is part of our total set of Policy Documents as listed below. Do please ensure that you read all of these documents, as they operate together.
Last updated as of April 2021
This Disclaimer Policy is created by M/s SOLOHACKS® ACADEMY (“we”, “us” or “our”) for our services provided through the Platform https://solohacks-academy.com. This Disclaimer Policy is applicable to all visitors of the Platform, where “You” or “Your” shall refer to all visitors of the Platform.
- This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Our platform is subject to availability, without any promises or guarantees on the same by us and while certain information available on the platform is our property and we endeavour to keep the said information updated and accurate, we will not make representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability concerning the platform or the information or the services provided by us through the platform for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Certain intellectual property shall belong to us, that may or may have not been trademarked or copyrighted by us and or any other such person and any use, misuse or manipulations that may be concerning the intellectual property shall be at your sole discretion. However, when brought to our notice, there shall be immediate legal action taken.
- The use of any information on the platform is at your sole responsibility and in case of any negligence on your part shall not be construed as imposing any liability, direct or indirect, on the company or any of the employees, directors or such other authorised representatives of the company.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the platform.
- Through this platform, you may be able to link to other platforms which are not under our control. We have no control over nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the platform up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the platform being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You understand and agree that our services are provided “as is” and “as available” without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. We and all owners of the content make no representations and disclaim any warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Neither us nor any owner of content warrants that the services or content on the platform is free of malware or other harmful components. Besides, we make no representation nor do we warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any third-party applications (or the content thereof), user content, devices or any other product or service advertised, promoted or offered by a third party on or through our services or any hyperlinked platform, or featured in any banner and we are not responsible or liable for any transaction between you and third-party providers of the foregoing. No advice or information whether oral or in writing obtained by you from us shall create any warranty on behalf of us. While using our platform, you may have access to explicit content filtering features, but use of these features may still result in some explicit content being served and you should not rely on such features to filter all explicit content. This section applies to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.