Forum Rules & Regulations
Please use this forum for your business benefit and for the benefit of others. This means adhering to some forum etiquette:
- No spam / advertising / self-promotion in the forums.
- Do not ask others for email addresses or phone numbers.
- Do not post copyright-infringing material.
- Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images.
- Do not post the same question under several topics.
- Remain respectful of other members at all times.
- Use clear and concise topic names that do not mislead.
- Search the forum before posting to see if your topic’s already covered.
What happens if you break rules?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrator has the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post without prior warning. The forum administrator has the final say on what content is permissible or not.
Don’t forget to set your subscription preferences
Click the Subscription Tab on the Forum to set your preferences for notification by email from the forum. Choose what you want to be notified about, so your email inbox doesn’t get mails on all that’s happening on the forum. Too much!
This content is free for members only. If you are already a member, please Login. Not yet a member? Join us!