Writing A Great Blog Post: hacks for ease and speed for the solopreneur content-marketer
If you are a solopreneur content-blogger I can understand your plight. You are racing to finish more and more blog posts in a short time to get some Google rankings and traffic.
In the pursuit of quantity, however, your quality may be going steadily southwards. Right?
It happens to the best of us, so don’t worry. In Content Marketing & Blogging we have to keep reminding ourselves often on why we write blog posts for our businesses.
It is to deliver these 8 things for our customers and potential customers (at the least):
- Immense informational value, relevant to them
- Immense practical value to make their lives better
- Easy recall of our brand and its differential
- A source of trust and authority they can rely on
- Solutions to customers’ tough pain-points
- Helping keep customers up-to-the-minute
- Helping our customers succeed, along with cost-efficiency
- Helping our customers with good decision-making
We need to have a system to ensure we maintain quality in our blog posts. Quantity of production means little.
Here are 10 steps to writing great blog posts. These 10 steps are a smart, short, easy checklist to make sure every blog post ticks all the boxes of quality.
So no more excuses for sloppy blogging …