Solohacks Mentoring Services For Solopreneurs Lets You Avail High Grade, One-To-One Mentoring … Via Skype Calls
We offer mentoring via 60-minute mentoring calls on Skype. Assignments can be one-off mentoring sessions, or even contracted on a regular weekly or monthly basis, for as long as you choose.
You can get help on strategy and tactics in any area of startup or challenge in your online solopreneur business. Read the list of areas below where our solopreneur clients typically ask for help. You can also ask for any other topic you want covered on demand.
All calls and mentoring are personally handled by Shobha Ponnappa, Founder & CEO of SOLOHACKS ACADEMY.
If you’d like to go ahead, please use the links below to make your purchases.
Which of these areas really frustrates you?
We’ll advise you on the massive potential solopreneur businesses have online, and how to capitalize …
– Making A Choice To Become A Solopreneur
– Evaluating Your Fitness To Be A Solopreneur
– Assessing Earning Potential As A Solopreneur
– Anticipating Challenges As A Solopreneur
– Preparing For A Shift To Solopreneurship
– Deciding Your Business Why And Your Story
We’ll aid your first steps in business building, including goal setting, blueprints, and financial budgets …
– Exploring Business Ideas & Validating
– Planning Business Structure & Financing
– Deciding On The Ideal Business Name
– Articulating Business Mission & Goals
– Business Model Identifying & Planning
– Detailing & Writing The Business Plan
We’ll show you how to set up all the foundations of your business, with good choices and least costs …
– Getting Your Domain, Hosting & Website
– Getting Your Business Logo & Tagline
– Trademarking Your Business Assets
– Setting Up Your Social Media Profiles
– Writing Up Your Mandatory Website Pages
– Setting Up Your Home Office To Work From
We’ll help you devise a creatively differentiated business strategy designed for ultimate domination …
– Finding Your Ideal Niche & Target Audience
– Completing Your Competitive Research
– Planning Your Business Positioning
– Planning All Elements Of Your Branding
– Traffic Generation Via Blogs & Social Media
– Audience Conversion Via Email Marketing
We’ll give you the basic skills you’ll need to manage business on your own on a shoestring budget …
– WordPress Usage and Elementary Coding
– Improving And Polishing Your Writing Skills
– Image Editing & Image Optimization Skills
– Improving And Polishing Your Speaking Skills
– Video Creation, Editing & Publishing Skills
– Podcast Creation, Editing & Publishing Skills
We’ll guide you with ways to make your work easier, faster, and more automated for greater gains …
– Time Management Practices & Challenges
– Money Management Practices & Challenges
– Effort Management Practices & Challenges
– Work Outsourcing Methods & Challenges
– Business Automation Methods & Challenges
– Performanca Analytics Methods & Challenges
We’ll teach you how to plan and execute your marketing to build your brand, visbility, reach, and impact …
– Content Marketing Methods & Challenges
– Affiliate Marketing Methods & Challenges
– Influencer Marketing Methods & Challenges
– Ecommerce Marketing Methods & Challenges
– Social Marketing Methods & Challenges
– Public Relations Methods & Challenges
We’ll assist you in creating several income streams, including endlessly-productive passive income …
– Ebooks & Courses Creation & Selling
– Memberships Sites Creation & Selling
– Consultancy/Coaching Services Selling
– Advertising Revenue Models & Challenges
– Creating Your Affiliate Program For Revenue
– Speaking & Influencing As Revenue Sources
We’ll train you to nurture and grow customers – and boost loyalty, repeat purchases and advocacy …
– Customer Relationship Management Methods
– User Experience & Engagaement Building
– Customer Trust & Lifetime Value Building
– Customer Advocacy & Referrals Improvement
– Customer Support & Nurturing Best Practices
– Loyalty & Rewards Programs Creation
Mentoring Services Process & Terms
Choose from either of these 2 options: what would you like to do?
We recommend going with Option 1 first followed by Option 2, for a more accurate and cost-efficient quote.
Terms & Process
1. If you’re not sure what kind of mentoring you’ll need, you can request us for free 30-minute Skype call where we can help you clarify your needs, before you request a quote. If you know what your mentoring requirements are, you can directly request a quote by giving us the details of your needs. (We recommend the free call followed by the quote.)
2. When you approve our quote, we will invoice you, and after the payment process is completed, we will revert with time and date scheduling options for the mentoring program. We will also allow you a choice of the process to follow for the mentoring call.
3. You can choose to pre-agree an agenda for the mentoring call to cover – or instead, let it remain an unstructured discussion where we thrash out your problems and needs and find solutions you can implement easily, cost-efficiently, and fast.
4. We will ask you a few preliminary questions on your area of need for the mentoring call, to prepare ourselves to give you the best advice and ideas.
5. A typical mentoring arrangement with a client can cover just one or two 60-minute Skype-call sessions. Or it can be a longer engagement. Our experience is that 4 sessions are truly the best for mentoring, for change to be really effective … especially when you are learning anew or changing your systems to get yourself better results, going forward. The ideal time gap between sessions should be at least one week. This said, however, you can decide the best mentoring plan for you, depending on the depth of help you need, and the pace you can keep in implementing suggested ideas.
6. Each session will be followed up from our side with a “Next Actions” email on the discussions undertaken during your session, our recommendations and further pointers to extra reading materials. Specialized tools may also be recommended to assist you with the completion of the tasks.
7. We do not normally allow refunds of amounts paid, but we do allow postponement or rescheduling of your mentoring call dates. But, while we offer no guarantees of refund, we would be open to examining rare cases on a case-to-case basis, and allowing refund at our sole discretion.
Please do read our Terms & Conditions in detail before signing on.