For small businesses, growth is rarely, if ever, on that unicorn-like, hockey-stick-shaped curve. It’s more like a set of stairs – unevenly spaced and ragged stairs at that. Businesses that aspire to reach that next stair have to be careful. Working deliberately towards a goal of growth will make growth easier to manage.
Even if your business isn’t banking millions yet, you can still shift how you approach managing and growing your small business to be more like that of a “true” CEO. Free yourself from a lot of the tasks that keep you busy but don’t bring cash in the door. Focus on activities that yield the greatest ROI.
If you’re running an online solopreneur business … learn to sweat less and still succeed at scale!
You’ll need to find solutions for the knots and tangles you are facing along your journey, plus cutting edge information on trends, technologies and best practices. You’ll need to keep you ahead of the curve and your competitors, and grow your business exponentially.
Some of the questions this ebook will answer for you … it’s what most achievers ask!
- What do I need to do if I want to up my SEO game 10X and see a spurt in organic Google traffic?
- How do I get more out of the social media in brand visibility, referral traffic and networking?
- Do I sell services the same way as products or is there a different game with different rules?
- How can I boost target audience trust in my brand to be able to sell more high-ticket items?
- What are joint ventures and how can I make sure I gain full advantage from such partnerships?
- Who are micro-influencers and how can I become one, to try and multiply my earnings?
- How best to manage my time and productivity? Is there a roadmap to do less and earn more?
Just fill in this form to download this ebook instantly!