This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Solohacks-Academy.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
In order to use this website, a user does not normally require to complete any registration form. The occasions when users of our site may need to fill registration forms would be as follows:
1. Subscriber Sign Ups: If people opt in to be a part of community and receive newsletters or download some free ebooks or edocs from our site, they will get added to our mailing list. Normally the information they would give us would be their names, email addresses and where they are on their success journeys as solopreneurs (i.e. Aspirants, Amateurs or Achievers).
2. Project Quotation Requests: If people would like us to quote for custom-tailored Content Marketing Projects, they would need to give us their names, email addresses, and information related to their project requirements, deadlines and budgets. This information would enable us to service their requirement adequately and promptly.
3. Buyer Sign Ups: During purchases of products and services, a form requires to be filled, whereupon the buyer is also added to our mailing list, for purposes of management of our after-sales service; notifications of product extensions, upgrades or new products; and for correspondence connected with processing orders. Typical information requested would include: name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number and expiration date, etc.
Both Subscribers and Buyers have the option of unsubscribing from our lists if they so wish, although we recommend continuance for better service from our side.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Who we may share data with
We partner with another party or use plugins to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third parties or plugins to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Some of the parties we may share data with via use of their services or plugins may include the following:
- WP Engine for webhosting services.
- Let’s Encrypt for site SSL certificates.
- Google Analytics for site performance analytics.
- Mailchimp for auto-responder and email services.
- Paypal for payment gateway services.
These are the currently used main services and plugins on our site – and in future, even if we may have reason to add to or subtract from this list, our policies with regard to sharing data will remain consistent.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.