We market our own products and services that teach Knowledge Commerce
There are big affiliate commissions of 20% to be earned if you can help us sell more of our products and services.
Knowledge Commerce products are on a massive upswing, and the market is expected to reach $325 billion by 2025!
Welcome to The Solohacks Affiliate Center
Join our Solohacks Academy Affiliate Program and start earning money for every sale you send our way! Simply create your account, place your affiliate linking code into your website, and watch your account balance grow as your friends, visitors or referrals become our customers.
How Does it Work?
The basic process
► You need to first sign up as an affiliate by clicking the SignUp button above. It costs nothing to sign up. All affiliates are manually approved – and must be approved before they can begin referring customers or earning.
► When you become an affiliate you can enable your site visitors to click on an affiliate link or banner on your site or in your email. We provide you with attractive banners or links to use, which have your unique affiliate code included in them.
► Your site visitor’s IP is logged when the person clicks on your affiliate link or banner, and a cookie is placed in the person’s browser for tracking purposes. This cookie lasts for 30 days.
► Your site visitor may click your affiliate link – it is set up to lead to our Solohacks Academy Store page. On this Store page your visitor may decide to make a purchase of one or more of our products or services.
► If your visitor, coming from your affiliate link, orders from us, the order will be registered as a sale for you – and you will receive 20% commission for this sale. The order does not need to be placed during the same browser session – cookies and IPs are stored up to 30 days, as mentioned. So you get the commission if the visitor buys from us any time within 30 days of clicking into our site using your affiliate link.
How you earn
► Here’s how you get your commissions for our different products and services:
– One-off purchases: Some of our products are one-off purchases. Which means you get a one-time commission of 20% when they buy such products from us.
– Subscription payments: Some products like our membership plans are paid for through monthly subscriptions. In these cases, you continue to get 20% commission on each monthly subscription payment, for as long as your referred visitor is a member paying subscriptions to us.
– Quoted projects: In the case of our Consultancy Services, we quote on the basis of each project and customers may pay us in two or three milestone-based payments. You’ll get your 20% commission as each milestone payment is made by the customer.
► All affiliate commissions are calculated based on the totals of products purchased by your referred customers (as shown in their shopping carts). We may give customers some seasonal discounts from time to time, and affiliate commissions will be based on totals paid by your referred customers after deducting these discounts.
► Our Website Agreement & Refunds Policy explains how we have structured our guarantees, free trial or refund rules for our various products. If a customer referred by you is eventually refunded, your commission of 20% earned on the order is also reversed.
Understanding the terms
► Anyone can become an affiliate for our site and earn the 20% commission from helping sell the products and services of our Solohacks Academy. You will need to accept our Website Agreement & Refunds Policy when you sign up.
How we pay out
►We pay out affiliate commissions on the last calendar date of the subsequent calendar month for all affiliate commission earned during any month (subject to there being at least $10 due to you at the time of payouts). For example, for sales made in June, we would pay out commissions on the last date of July.
► We payout in either of these two ways:
– Payouts via Paypal: If you have a Paypal email address you can choose to be paid via Paypal. Please ensure that your Paypal email address is accurate when you sign up. Paypal payments are instantaneous, so that’s why it pays to set up a Paypal account for yourself, if you don’t already have one. (Please note that if you are from India – which is our home country- we will not be allowed to use Paypal for payments to you, unless you too have a Paypal business account authorized to receive domestic payments. You can use the cheque option below.)
– Payment via cheque: Those who can’t be paid via Paypal, or prefer cheques, will be paid via cheques, sent by postal mail. Please allow for adequate mail delivery time depending on your geography. When signing up, do make sure to enter the correct spelling of your name (as in your bank account) in the “Payable To” column. Also, do make sure your postal address is correct in all respects.
Joining our community
Contact for queries
If you have any other queries, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already an Affiliate?
Please visit the Affiliate Login page (or use the Login button above) and enter your username and password to gain access to your account statistics, banners, linking code.