Our Solohacks Consulting Services can help with large projects or quick problem-solution:
- Your project may be large. You may require guidance and mentoring through a full site startup or site revamp cycle. You may need help with the creation of products, or with the setting up of specific marketing campaigns.
- Your projects may be smaller. You may require quick advice and smart tactics for problem-solutions with the different kinds of Knowledge Commerce products. Innovative, competitive or cost-efficient and do-able strategies may be called for.
- Your needs may not be for projects, but for skill-training or tutorials on the use of certain new tools and techniques. These kinds of short training projects may involve “how-to” type of teaching.
You can get in touch with us for any queries you may have and we, at Solohacks Academy, can give you a solution that fits the size of the problem – at a solopreneur-friendly budget.
The steps of our Solohacks Consulting process
Every consulting project involves a mix of content types, delivery mechanisms, marketing techniques, and workflow sequences that combine to achieve your desired outcome. For convenience, we offer duration-limited “packages”. After a Free Discovery call, we recommend ideal consulting packages and durations, according to your situation, challenge and budget. Here is an insight into the process we use for delivering our Solohacks Consulting Services.
1. Free Discovery Call: On this preliminary call, of between 30-40 minutes, we discuss your problems and goals and determine whether or not there is a good fit between our approaches and your desired outcomes. We also guarantee confidentiality to our clients. We aim to define a scope for the consulting project – the key dates, deliverables, pricing, and expected outcomes. We recommend the right consulting package of the right duration for you. We set start and end dates, and milestones along the way.
2. Scoping/Package Recommendation/Scheduling: Once you’ve chosen one of our Paid Consulting Packages, we will follow up with a detailed email, containing a Consulting Project Agreement. This Agreement will firm up the start date for the consulting assignment, list the materials needed from either side, and detail the week-by-week project steps – the milestone dates, and deliverables from either side, as well as the outcomes for each milestone completion. Clients would need to sign their approval of this Agreement for the go-ahead.
3. There are generally 4 areas covered in each consulting project:
- Project Strategy: This could entail strategy development or problem-solution. During strategy development, we work in collaboration with the client to determine the most appropriate ideas that the client can implement, within his resources and constraints.
- Implementation Support/Training: We aim to ensure that the solutions or strategies, we zero in on, are built into the workflow of clients – so that they become part of the business process the client follows. Training, if needed, is included. We also suggest ways the client can sustain the tempo of action on the solutions and strategies.
- Fixes For Remaining Issues: Every strategy or solution takes a bit of trial-and-error and time to get perfectly right. We understand that each client has his adoption curve. We hand-hold you till you feel you’re okay now to proceed on your own. Many consultants tune-off from clients too early. Our aim is to see that you are cruising smoothly before we get out of your speed-path.
- Reporting/Feedback/Copyright Handover: For longer projects, we provide reporting, analytics, and feedback, at set intervals, along the way. For shorter projects, these will be delivered on project completion. On completion of the total consulting project we will also hand over to clients an express “License-To-Use” of any innovative or proprietary ideas we have supplied them.
- During the progress of any of our consulting packages – 4 weeks, 8 weeks or 12 weeks packages, we include up to two Skype calls per week (each of 3–40 minutes duration) plus unlimited to-and-fro of emails. We strongly advocate written communication as much as possible, so that there is never any ambiguity or understanding gap from either side.
- We recommend usually that a single-point client-side representative with the authority to make decisions (usually the business owner) works with us. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
- We also provide password-protected client areas on our site, where key files and media can be stored and accessed, and project progress can be viewed and tracked.
- As a best-practice, we urge you to read and get familiar with our Solohacks Academy Website Agreements and Refunds Policy.
Get your Free Discovery Call first and then choose the right consulting package for you
Step #1: Schedule Your Free Discovery Call … we’ll discuss your needs and budgets and see which consulting package you may find ideal
Step #2: Choose from one of the consulting packages we have for you – longer duration packages offer better value, naturally
A few case studies of problem-solution consulting: customer issues and our advice