Our Community Helps Forward-Looking Solopreneurs Aim For Speedy Success With Their Businesses. Join Us Today For Free.
It’s free to subscribe to our Solohacks Academy Community. We’re a group that bonds because we are all driven to succeed from being “simple solopreneurs” into “mega brands”.
At Solohacks Academy, we’re a solopreneur business too. We know both the joys and travails of being a single-person business, where the owner is both the CEO and the Chief Bottle Washer.
Everything about our online, home-based, laptop lifestyles is fantastic, and we enjoy that elusive work-life balance the folks in humdrum 9-5 jobs dream of. But the only thing missing is the inspirations, ideas, and wins of like-minded folks to motivate us …
That’s what our Solohacks Academy Community hopes to give.
Subscribe to our Solohacks Academy Community … come join us!
Here’s what you’ll get via the Solohacks Academy Community mails and newsletters
- You’ll get smart strategies, tactics, techniques, tips, and tricks to take your solopreneur business towards greater wealth.
- You’ll get hot-off-the-press excerpts of the all latest articles on our blog on various nuances of online business – as and when they are published.
- You’ll get exclusive recommendations for books, tools, templates, and other resources to help your solopreneuring.
- You’ll get special list member roundups with member questions answered, member wins celebrated, and member inspirations and ideas shared for you to try out. All members are invited to contribute to our roundups.
- You’ll get special invites to our periodic free webinars and workshops, where we explain oncoming new technologies and how to use these in your business.
- Plus here’s an additional bonus … you’ll get an “anytime-redeemable” $50 single-use discount coupon to use, if you ever need our Mentoring Services.
And here’s what you’ll get via the Solohacks Academy Community Forum
The same free subscription to the Solohacks Academy Community gives you free access to the Community Forum as well. It’s a lively place with lots of sub-forums covering all the key topics of solopreneur life and work.
Enjoy making friends with like-minded solopreneurs. Debate, discuss, and brainstorm ideas. Ask queries and get replies from many folks (including me, Shobha Ponnappa, the Founder & CEO of this site).
When you want to give the lone-life of a solopreneur a break, the Solohacks Academy Community Forum is the rendezvous point to hang out at.
Read what our members have to say of the Solohacks Academy Community experience
“I got a timely member tip that really helped me”
“One of the tips another member shared gave me the chance to pivot my business. Since then my growth has been boosted.”
– Marie Pelton, Greenwich
“I got started on AI and its now my passion”
“AI is the future and I got new knowledge on it from the Circle. I’m exploring deep and broad into adopting it for my business.”
– Suchar Gupta, Haryana
“I lost my fear of the new and I’m better for it”
“I was a status-quoist till I saw that it’s okay to try new ideas. The Solohackers Circle encourages trial without undue risks.”
– Shaujath Ahmed, Colombo
“Every email motivates me to keep persisting”
“I used to trash most emails in my inbox without reading, till I started getting these most valuable Solohackers Circle emails.”
– David Gren, Idaho
“I find the group events immensely useful”
“I particularly like the Workshops when we’re shown how to apply new, emergent technologies to make our work easier.”
– Sumana Rao, Hyderabad
“I’ve learned how to grow business at low-cost”
“A lot of the expensive tools we are tempted to buy have excellent free alternatives as I came to learn from Solohackers.”
– Eric Cheung, Jakarta
“I love reading about other members’ wins”
“The real stories of real people are very uplifting. Especially when they too are fighting to grow, as hard as I am.”
– Rajat Mareecha, Kalburgi
“I save every email I get from Solohackers Circle”
“When I am out of ideas, I have a good collection of thought-starters to rekindle my brain. I never trash these emails.”
– Barbara Menzes, Palm Springs